ACE/TAO/CIAO/DAnCE x.1.2 released
Once again, thanks to the efforts of many developers, testers, and users, we are pleased to announce the micro release of ACE 6.1.2, TAO 2.1.2, CIAO 1.1.2, and DAnCE 1.1.2, which is available from the usual download location under the heading "Latest Micro Release Kit".
Changes to ACE
- Added compile time support for Windows CE 7, no runtime testing has been performed
- The High Res Timer global scale factor on Windows is now 64bit, see bugzilla 3703 for the background of this. If you use the gsf in your code, use the new ACE_High_Res_Timer::global_scale_factor_type type trait to not get any conversion warnings
- Removed Tandem NSK v2/v3 support which resulted in cleanup throughout all code. The emulations for ACE_INT64/ACE_UINT64 have been removed because no platform is using them anymore
Changes to TAO
- Changed behavior of Receive-Wait client wait strategy with ORBConnectionHandlerCleanup after oneway calls to register with the reactor after the call to clean up after connection closure.
- Added an extension of the CosNotifyFilter::FilterFactory to allow removal of filters created by the factory. The extension also has accessors for existing filters and ids.
Changes to CIAO
- Added support for DDS4CCM with OpenDDS 3.2 or higher as DDS implementation. At this moment basic integration has been completed, all tests/examples do compile and part of them do run. To be added are support for the QoS XML files and the sharing of domain participants between connectors when using OpenDDS. After these extensions have been implemented we will analyze and resolve the test failures